Hit enter to search
1. School district seeks approval to offer concurrent credit by submitting:
- Instructor’s vita or resume
- Instructor’s transcripts
- Proposed course
- Collaborating in the design of the course.
-Creating a system of evaluation worthy of college credit.
-Communication, classroom visits and review of the final grade assignments in conjunction with an evaluation of the final exam or other summative evaluation.
-Offering and participating in professional development opportunities.
-Submitting an evaluation of the course with recommendations to the department chair/school dean and academic program director.
- Prepares a course request form for approval by the department chair, academic dean and academic program director.
- Notifies high school of course approval and sends appropriate course documentation and information to the concurrent credit instructor.
- Prepares and distributes publicity information to appropriate school district personnel.
- Participates in parent meetings, coordinating the dates with the high school and appropriate NNU personnel (academic faculty and deans and concurrent credit staff).
- Collaborates with the assigned NNU faculty member to ensure course objectives are met.
- Participates in professional development opportunities and other NNU-sponsored activities.
- Distributes credit information to students in applicable classes.
- Coordinates student registration with Concurrent Credit Office.
- Assists students with course requirements and procedures.
- Completes and submits grades online.