Northwest Nazarene University Employment
Adjunct Faculty in English
Employment Opportunity: Adjunct Faculty in English
The Department of Language and Literature seeks adjunct faculty to teach in the first-year writing program.
- Master’s degree in English or a related field
- Graduate coursework in rhetoric and composition or writing studies
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience teaching first-year writing courses
- Experience teaching developmental and multilingual writers
The university requires that all candidates have a Christian perspective (preferably in the Wesleyan tradition) and must be comfortable with and in agreement with the mission and lifestyle values of NNU. Candidates are asked to respond to the information items listed on the NNU Christian Mission requirements link below.
Northwest Nazarene University embraces diversity and therefore encourages all who are qualified to apply.
To be considered for this position, a complete application packet must be received. A complete application packet will include the following:
Separate document to include:
- Personal Spiritual Pilgrimage
- Membership in a Christian Community of Faith
- Commitment to Teaching at a Christian Comprehensive University
- A complete curriculum vitae
- Official Transcripts
Send, fax or email a complete application packet to:
Human Resources Office
Northwest Nazarene University
623 S. University Boulevard
Nampa, ID 83686
Employment at Northwest Nazarene University is contingent upon the results of an independent background check.
Reviewed 12 Apr, 2022
Northwest Nazarene University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an educational institution operating under the auspices of the Church of the Nazarene, Northwest Nazarene University is permitted, and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (Title VII, Sections 702-703, United States Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended).