Endowments & Current Scholarships
Students are our mission, and NNU is ready to educate and empower all students! Scholarships can be a game-changer to help alleviate unnecessary burdens and give students the support they need to succeed. NNU desires to play a vital role in the lives and futures of students as they prepare to become God’s redemptive agents throughout the world. The decision to partner with NNU by becoming a scholarship supporter is the best decision when one is interested in making a lasting difference.
Current funds are set up to support students’ immediate needs. These funds are not invested but are awarded to students within the current year.
- NNU will create a named current scholarship at a minimum giving threshold of $2,500; you can also give a one-time gift at a minimum of $10,000
- NNU would like a minimum commitment of an annual gift of $2,500 for 4 consecutive years or a one-time gift of $10,000 or more; this will help us ensure our commitment to our students when they receive scholarships
- NNU will collaborate with you to create criteria for awarding this scholarship that reflects your values and ideals
- NNU will communicate through annual reports, scholarship recipient thank-you letters and invitations to campus events throughout the year
Why Invest in a Scholarship?
- Scholarships make a difference in the trajectory of a student’s life. You have an opportunity to see firsthand how your investment impacts students year and year.
- Scholarships inspire and teach scholarship recipients about legacy. Every scholarship recipient receives a bio about the individual/family that the scholarship represents. This gives the student an opportunity to see philanthropy in action and read about inspiring legacies.
- Scholarships produce tax benefits through charitable deductions.
- Scholarships can be set up through a planned gift. To learn more about various planned gift options, please visit nnulegacygifts.org.
- Scholarships are an investment in the lives and futures of students who impact our communities for the greater good. When you support scholarships, you support the transformative work that takes place here at NNU.