Our Commitment to You
As a student at Northwest Nazarene University, you can rest assured that we have your back and will help you overcome whatever personal or academic challenges you may face. Explore this page for more information about how we champion your success.
The Career Development Center offers guidance for assessing your career goals, exploring job opportunities and refining job-seeking skills. Our services include crafting effective resumes, helping you practice interviewing, identifying potential internships and sponsoring career-related events.
Academic Calendars – Important Dates
- Finals End – December 14, 2023
- Orientation/Registration for Spring – January 8, 2024
- Commencement – May 4, 2024
Graduate & Professional Studies
- Fall Semester Ends – December 17, 2023
- Spring Semester Begins – January 8, 2024
- Summer Semester Begins – May 6, 2024
The Office of the Registrar is a vital academic resource, safeguarding student records, overseeing course enrollment and using innovative technology to support your progress toward your degree. The Registrar’s Office plays a critical role in empowering you to accomplish your goals while at NNU.