- Work closely with faculty mentors in small classes.
- Hands on experience in a variety of courses.
- Courses are designed to maximize interactive learning and participation.
About Recreation and Sport Management
NNU offers a variety of academic emphasis areas students can pursue as part of their Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology, including athletic training, kinesiology, coaching, sports management, and outdoor recreation. These areas of study are ideal for preparing students for future leadership, management, and coaching in professional employment environments.
- Athletic Training Emphasis (15-16 credits)
- Kinesiology/Coaching Emphasis (14-16 credits)
- Sport Management Emphasis (15 credits)
- Outdoor Recreation Emphasis (14-16 credits)
Bachelor of Arts
Offered On Campus